MAMA CLOTHING RETURNS POLICY
We at Mama Clothing understand that shopping online is not always easy and from time to time purchases may not fit or feel as intended. To make your shopping experience more enjoyable we offer a simple returns system that’s aimed to continue providing you with a high level of service after your items have reached you.
- Returns are accepted back into our warehouse within 28 days of delivery;
- Should you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your package;
- Garments returned must be unworn, unwashed, in their original condition (including tags attached);
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we are not able to accept returns with makeup stains. We are also unable to accept returns that have animal hair on them - please take care when storing items awaiting return;
- Once the return is inspected and processed a store credit for the purchase amount (excluding shipping costs) will be issued.
- All sales marked CLEARANCE are final, and are not available for exchange or store credit. Clearance items are marked as Clearance in their product description/name. Promotional and sale items not noted as clearance in the product name or description are not considered to be Clearance items and can be returned in accordance with the below process.
We are committed to complying with the Consumer Guarantees as legislated by Australia Consumer Law and accept returns on any faulty or wrongfully described items within a reasonable timeframe. If your item is faulty, you have been shipped the wrong item or the wrong order was dispatched please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt resolution.
Mama Clothing have teamed up with Australia Post to make returns convenient, affordable and hassle free.
For Australia Post Returns, simply head to: https://returns.auspost.com.